The CQUniCares Lord Mayor’s Multicultural Business Scholarship is awarded by CQ University Australia to assist Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents, Humanitarian Visa Holders, and New Zealand Citizens studying an MBA (Leadership) program at the university. The scholarship covers tuition and Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF).
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Must be an Australian Citizen studying or intending to study Master in Business Administration (Leadership) at the university’s Brisbane campus.
- Should not have received any other scholarship of similar or higher value.
- Should be residing in the Brisbane City Council local government area.
- Should be born overseas, or one parent should be born overseas as well as be from a multicultural or linguistically diverse background.
How to apply:
- Should submit an online application along with evidence of academic achievements, community involvement, and resume through the university website.
- Should also submit a 500-word essay outlining the applicant’s life experiences, extracurricular activities, career goals, and how the scholarship can help the applicant to achieve his or her goals stated in the essay.
The scholarship awards AUD 10,000 for Tuition and Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF).
The scholarship is valid for up to 2 years.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
CQ University Australia