The CQUniCares Scott Williams Foundation Scholarship is awarded by CQ University Australia to assist undergraduate Australian Citizens who demonstrate financial hardship. The scholarship is funded by Scott Williams Foundation.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Should be an Australian Citizen studying or intending to study an undergraduate program in Accounting, Business, Digital Media, Information Technology, or Law at the University with a minimum of 12 credit points each term.
- Should not hold any other scholarship of similar or higher value.
- Should be able to demonstrate financial need
Note: Preference will be given to applicants who are residing in Moreton Shire, or Sunshine Coast Council Areas, or regional Queensland, or regional Australia.
How to apply:
- Should submit an online application through the university website.
- Should also submit a 500-word essay outlining the applicant’s life experiences, extracurricular activities, career goals, and how the scholarship can help the applicant to achieve his or her goals stated in the essay.
The scholarship awards AUD 5000
The scholarship is valid for 1 year.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
CQ University Australia