The CQUniCares Student Success Scholarship is offered by CQ University Australia to Australian citizens, New Zealand Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents and Humanitarian Visa Holders studying any undergraduate or postgraduate program at the university in order to assist them financially.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Must be an Australian citizen, New Zealand Citizen or Australian Permanent Visa holder enrolled in any diploma, undergraduate, or postgraduate program at the university.
- Should not have received any other scholarship of similar or higher value.
- Should have a permanent home address in Australia.
- Should demonstrate financial hardship or submit proof of low income.
Note: Preference given to students from regional/remote areas, medical condition, or carer responsibilities.
How to apply:
- Should submit an online application along with transcripts, academic achievements, Resume, and evidence of financial need through the university website.
- Should also submit a 500-word essay outlining the applicant’s life experiences, extracurricular activities, career goals, and how the scholarship can help the applicant to achieve his or her goals stated in the essay.
The scholarship awards up to AUD 5000
The scholarship is valid for 1 year.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
CQ University Australia