The CQUniCares Student Success VET Scholarship is offered by CQ University Australia to Australian citizens, New Zealand Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents and Humanitarian Visa Holders studying VET programs. The scholarship offers financial assistance and recognition.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Must be an Australian citizen, New Zealand Citizen, or Australian Permanent Visa holder enrolled in a VET Certificate III, or IV or VET Diploma.
- Should not have received any other scholarship of similar or higher value.
- Should have a permanent home address in Australia.
How to apply:
- Should submit an online application along with transcripts, academic achievements, Resume, and evidence of financial need through the university website
- Should also submit a 500-word essay outlining the applicant’s life experiences, extracurricular activities, career goals, and how the scholarship can help the applicant to achieve his or her goals stated in the essay.
The scholarship awards AUD 2500
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
CQ University Australia