The CQUniCares Tannum Crab Classic 10th Anniversary Scholarship is awarded by CQ University Australia, to disabled students studying any program at the University. Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents from the Gladstone region can contest for this scholarship. The scholarship is meant to provide financial assistance.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident studying any Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Associate Degree, Bachelor Degree, Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma, or Master Coursework degree.
- Should not have received any other scholarship of similar or higher value from the university.
- Should have a formally diagnosed disability and permanent home address in Gladstone area.
How to apply:
- Should submit an online application along with evidence of academic achievements and community involvement, evidence of diagnosed disability, and resume through the university website.
- Should also submit a 500-word essay outlining the applicant’s life experiences, extracurricular activities, career goals, and how the scholarship can help the applicant to achieve his or her goals stated in the essay.
The scholarship awards up to AUD 10,000
The scholarship is valid for 1 year.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
CQ University Australia