The CQUniversity MBA Domestic Student Scholarship is offered to domestic students intending to study Masters of Business Administration or an MBA Program at the university to enhance career opportunities and broaden knowledge in the field of Business Administration.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Must be a domestic student studying MBA for the first time and should not be a pathway student.
- Should not have received any scholarship of similar and higher value from the university.
- Must be studying at the Melbourne campus or could be pursuing a distance study
How to apply:
- Should submit an online application through the university website.
- Should submit a 5-minute video response to ‘How will completing an MBA assist my development as a manager and leader?’
The scholarship awards up to AUD 5000 tuition fee disbursed in two units.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
CQ University Australia