The CQUniversity Vice-Chancellor’s Vocational Education and Training (VET) Scholarship is awarded by CQ University Australia to Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents, and New Zealand Citizens studying the first year or intending to study VET Certificate IV or Diploma course. The scholarship provides financial assistance.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen enrolled or intending to enroll in a Certificate IV, VET Diploma, or VET Advanced Diploma.
- Must have a permanent home address in Australia.
- Should not have received any scholarship of similar or higher value from the university.
How to apply:
- Should submit an online application along with evidence of academic achievements, community involvement, and resume through the university website
- Should also submit a 500-word essay outlining the applicant’s life experiences, extracurricular activities, career goals, and how the scholarship can help the applicant to achieve his or her goals stated in the essay.
The scholarship awards AUD 1000
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
CQ University Australia