The Helene Jones Memorial Scholarship is offered by CQ University Australia to Australian and New Zealand Citizens, and Australian Permanent Residents who are first-year Music undergraduate students intending to study in university’s Mackay campus. The scholarship is funded by Helen Jones Trust that extensively supports arts and education in the region.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
• Must be intending to study Bachelor of Music at Mackay Conservatorium of Music.
• Should not have received any other scholarship of equal or higher value.
Upon receiving the awards:
• The recipient will have to participate in CQ University’s promotional activities by sharing the experiences in front of media or at events.
• The recipient must maintain a GPA of 4.0 throughout the degree.
How to apply:
• The scholarship can be availed by submitting an online application of the program along with required certificates and transcripts, evidence of community involvement and exemplary work, and a resume.
• The applicant would also be required to submit a 500-word essay outlining their career goals, documents reflecting participation in extracurricular activities, and life experiences.
AUD 6000 (AUD 1000 per term in Term 1 and 2)
The scholarship is valid for up to three years of study.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
CQ University Australia