The Rotary Club of Mackay North Inc. Scholarship is offered by CQ University Australia to Australian citizens, New Zealand Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents and Humanitarian Visa Holders studying VET or undergraduate programs. The scholarship supports students those who want to make a positive change to the society through their career.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Must be an Australian citizen, or New Zealand Citizen, or Australian Permanent Visa holder enrolled in a diploma or bachelor program in Health, Education, Science, or Engineering.
- Should not have received any other scholarship of similar or higher value from the university.
- Should have a permanent home address in Australia.
- Should be studying and residing in Mackay region.
How to apply:
- Should submit an online application along with transcripts, academic achievements, and resume
through the university website.
- Should also submit a 500-word essay outlining the applicant’s life experiences, extracurricular activities, career goals, and how the scholarship can help the applicant to achieve his or her goals stated in the essay.
The scholarship awards AUD 2000.
The scholarship is valid for 1 year.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
CQ University Australia