The Sarina Community Bank Branch Bendigo Bank Higher Education Scholarship is offered by CQ University Australia to Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents, Humanitarian Visa holders, and New Zealand Citizens from Sarina and Mackay region studying undergraduate business programs at the university. The scholarship offers financial assistance and recognition to students at the university.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Humanitarian Visa Holder, or New Zealand citizen studying in first year of undergraduate or associate degree in Business, Accounting, Law, Digital Media, Professional Communication, or Information Technology.
- Should not have received any scholarship of equal or higher value from the university or a conflicting scholarship from another financial institution.
- Must not be associated with any other financial institution during the scholarship period.
- Must not have had a criminal record
- Should have residential address in Sarina or Mackay region.
How to apply:
- Should submit an online application along with transcripts, academic achievements, and cover letter through the university website.
- Should also submit a written statement outlining the applicant’s involvement in the community, personal and career goals, academic achievements, and personal presentation.
The scholarship awards up to AUD 6000
The scholarship is valid for 3 years.
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
CQ University Australia