The Walter and Eliza Hall Trust Opportunity Scholarships for Students with a Physical Disability is awarded by CQ University Australia to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents who are enrolled or intending to enroll in an undergraduate and postgraduate coursework program. The scholarship offers financial assistance to disabled students to maximize their potential.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident studying or intending to study any undergraduate and postgraduate coursework program at the university.
- Should be able to demonstrate financial hardship.
- Should have a physical disability.
- Should be a Commonwealth supported student.
- Should have a permanent address in Queensland
- Should not have received any other donor-funded scholarship.
How to apply:
- Should submit an online application along with evidence of academic achievements and community involvement, registration with CQUniversity Accessibility and Inclusion, evidence of financial need, and resume through the university website.
- Should also submit a 500-word essay outlining the applicant’s life experiences, extracurricular activities, career goals, and how the scholarship can help the applicant to achieve his or her goals stated in the essay.
The scholarship awards AUD 10,000
The scholarship is valid for the duration of the course (up to 5 years).
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
CQ University Australia