The Webjet Australia Student Grant is offered by CQ University Australia to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents studying final year of VET or undergraduate program at the university. The scholarship is funded by Webjet for Business and IT students.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines:
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident studying final year of VET or undergraduate program in Business or IT at the university.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age to contest for the scholarship.
How to apply:
- Should submit an essay of utmost 700 words on the topic of
- Consumer choice is abundant in today’s society.
- Considering Webjet’s present business model, suggest a novel approach to ensure customer loyalty.
The scholarship awards AUD 5000
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
CQ University Australia