Horatio Alger Montana state scholarships are awarded by Horatio Alger Association and funded by Horatio Alger Members for the high school students who intend to study in Montana State. This scholarship is open to all students from the United States to study any program.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant:
- Should be a current freshman who would be stepping into a sophomore year
- Should currently be a resident of the State of Idaho
- Should demonstrate financial need with gross family income, not more than $55,000 Should maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Must attend one of the institutions in Montana State mentioned below:
- Helena College
- Missoula College
- Montana Tech at Butte
- The University of Montana at Missoula
- The University of Montana Western at Dillon
- Great Falls College MSU
- Montana State University Billings.
- Montana State University at Bozeman.
- Montana State University-Northern at Havre
How to Apply:
The student can apply for the scholarship by submitting the application form along with the required documents online.
This Scholarship awards up to $10,000 each for seven scholars.
March (Additional application period) and October (Regular application process)
Get In Touch
Organization / Institution Name
Horatio Alger Association