Hult International Business School Boston overview
United States of America
Study in United States of America with Hult International Business School Boston
Q. What is the main USP of Hult International Business School Boston?
Aside from being the world's only genuinely global business school, Hult is the inventor of action learning, which combines classroom instruction with real-world scenarios to allow students to solve a current business problem for a Fortune 500 company. Hult also offers an unrivalled simulation of the global business environment in the classroom, combining theory with a hands-on approach and practical experience.
Q. What is the ranking of Hult International Business School Boston?
- In the Economist's list of Masters in Management programs worldwide in 2019, Hult's Master of International Business program was placed #17. In the Financial Times Executive Education Top 50 Schools ranking for 2020, Hult's Ashridge Executive Education was ranked #16.
- Forbes ranked its International 1-year MBA programs 17th in the world.
- The Financial Times ranked the world's top 54 schools.
- The Economist has ranked MBA programs at number 15 in the world.
There are 1,699 full-time and 115 part-time students at Hult International Business School.
Q. What is Hult International Business School Boston famous for?
Hult International Business School Boston is famous for its globally renowned MBA/BBA programs.
Q. Is Boston a large city?
Boston is a big city in the northeastern United States that serves as the capital of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the seat of Suffolk County. It is located on Massachusetts Bay, an Atlantic Ocean arm.
Q. What’s the weather like around Hult International Business School Boston?
Summers in Boston are hot, winters are bitterly cold and snowy, and the weather is partially cloudy all year. The temperature normally ranges from 23°F to 82°F throughout the year, with temperatures rarely falling below 9°F or rising over 91°F.
Q. How many students study in Hult International Business School Boston?
The total number of students at Hult International Business School Boston is 2798.
Q. Who are the top alumni of Hult International Business School Boston?
The notable alumni of Hult International Business School Boston include-
- Thabo Mbeki ( Ex South African President)
- Hitin Kyow ( Ex, 9th President of Myanmar)
- Luis Abinader (President of the Dominican Republic)
- Gary Smith
- Walter Bayly Llona
- Anil Shastri
- Juan Cohen
- Tonika Sealy
- Shaun Gregory
Student Faculty Ratio