Kingston University London overview
Study in United Kingdom with Kingston University London
Q. What is the main USP of Kingston University, London?
University Arts fashion degree is counted as the best in the world. It is famous for its programs in the area of Arts, Design, Engineering, Business, Science, and Fashion. There are more than 4,500 non-UK students on the campus. It is committed to providing skills and knowledge according to the need of the world of the 21st century.
Q. What is the ranking of Kingston University, London?
- The University got The Guardian University Award for its teaching excellence in 2017.
- Ranked one of the Top 50 universities in the UK.
- Raked under Top 200 in the world by Times Higher Education.
- Raked 45 in the nation by Guardian.
Q. What is Kingston University, London famous for?
Kingston University, London is a leading public research University. The motto of the University is Through Learning We Progress. It is known for its academic excellence in higher education.
Q. Is Kingston a large city?
Kingston is the largest municipality in the city.
Q. How many students study in Kingston University, London?
There are more than 18,000 students enrolled in the different programs and courses of the University of Which 12,000 plus are undergraduates and 5,000 plus are postgraduates.
Q. Who are the top Alumni of Kingston University, London?
- Ben Barnes (Actor and Singer)
- Zelma Blakely (Artist)
- Victoria Crowe (Painter)
- Richard Bryant (Photographer)
- David Nash (Sculptor)
- John Richmond (Fashion Designer)
- David Chipperfield (Architect)
- Eric Clapton (Musician)
- John Renbourn (Guitarist)
- Francis Yeoh (Businessman)
Student Faculty Ratio