Princeton University overview
United States of America
Study in United States of America with Princeton University
Q. What is the main USP of Princeton University?
Princeton University is known as one of the best R1 doctoral Universities in the world for its high research activities. The University’s programs in the field of Mathematics and Economics ranked in the top spot by the US News and World Report. University has many partners University for advanced study. It is a member of the Association of American Universities. The alumni of the university are doing great in their fields. Many of them are Nobel laureates, field medallists, Turing awards winners, and many more.
Q. What is the ranking of Princeton University?
- It ranked 6th globally by ARWU.
- It ranked 20th globally by the QS.
- It ranked 9th globally by THE.
- It ranked 1st in the National Universities Ranking by the US News & World Report.
- It ranked 3rd in the nation by Forbes.
Q. How many students study at Princeton University?
It has a total enrolment of more than 8,000 students of which more than 5,000 students are enrolled in undergraduate degrees, more than 2,800 are enrolled in postgraduate programs, and 2,000 plus students engage in doctoral degrees.
Q. Who are the top Alumni of Princeton University?
- Jeff Bezos (Executive Chairman of Amazon)
- John Forbes Nash Jr. (Mathematician)
- James Stewart (Actor)
- Noor Al Hussein (Philanthropist and Activist)
- Woodrow Wilson (28th U.S. President)
- Michelle Obama (Former First Lady of the U. S.)
- Brooke Shields (Actress)
- Lee Lacocca (American Executive)
- Wentworth Miller (Actor)
- Terence Tao (Mathematician)
- MacKenzie Scott (Novelist)
- Ellie Kemper (Actress)
- Molly Ephraim (Actress)
- Wayne Rogers (Actor)
- Julia Child (Cook)
- Ankur Rathee (Actor)
- Shloka Mehta (Akash Ambani’s Wife)
Student Faculty Ratio