Colorado School of Mines overview
United States of America
Study in United States of America with Colorado School of Mines
Q. What is the main USP of Colorado School of Mines?
The presence of 200 plus student organizations helps in the overall development of the students. It has the maximum number of women engineers. Class size is 34 students per class with 16:1 faculty to student ratio. The undergraduate engineering programs are recognized by the ABET.
Q. What is the ranking of Colorado School of Mines?
- Ranked between 155-175 by ARWU in National Rankings.
- Ranked 94 by Forbes in National Rankings.
- Earth Science department ranked 28 by USNWR.
- One of the top Engineering schools in the US.
Q. What is Colorado School of Mines famous for?
It is famous for its high-quality research activities. It focuses on the programs of engineering, maths, science, and energy. Its goal is to educate the diverse student community of the world. They want to prepare their students as change-maker and as the best human resources on earth.
Q. What’s the weather around Colorado?
Climatic conditions include warm summers and snowy winters.
Q. How many students study in Colorado School of Mines?
7000 plus students enrolled with the different programs of the University.
Q. Who are the top Alumni of Colorado School of Mines?
- Shane Bannister Carwin (Martial Artist)
- Joseph Wright (Businessman)
- Wendell Fertig (Engineer)
- James H. Dickinson (Army General in the US)
- Arden Lee Bement Jr. (Engineer)
- Antonio Ermirio de Moraes (Businessman)
- Purnomo Yusgiantoro (Politician)
- Charles Arthur Banks (Ex-Lieutenant Governor of Columbia)
Q. Is the Colorado School of Mines recognized?
It has recognition by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
Q. What is the QS rating of the Colorado School of Mines?
QS Ranked it as a top institution in the world for its mineral and mining engineering programs.
Student Faculty Ratio