Drew University overview
United States of America
Study in United States of America with Drew University
Q. What is the main USP of Drew University?
Ans: Today, Drew University is a member of the National Association of Schools and Colleges of The United Methodist Church. It offers graduate, undergraduate, and theology degree programs. The university is known for its unique programs like London Semester, New York Semester on Contemporary Art, Drew Summer Science Institute, Semester on the United Nations, Semester on Wall Street, and many others. The university has a huge library that has the university archives. According to the Princeton Review, the university has been ranked the university in top 20 for its theatre program. Drew University is known for its academic excellence and for giving importance to experiential learning.
Q. Is Madison, New Jersey a large city?
Ans: Yes it is a large city.
Q. What's the weather like around Drew University?
Ans: The weather is generally cold with temperatures dipping down to negative but at the same time summers are really hot and humid.
Q.How many students study in Drew University?
Ans: There are around 5,000 students in the university.
Q.Who are the top Alumni of Drew University?
Ans: Drew University Notable Alumni are as follows:
- John T. Cunningham: Journalist
- Craig Stanford: Director of the Jane Goodall Research Center
- William Campbell: 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology
- Thomas C. Oden: Founder of paleo-orthodoxy
- Nathaniel Raymond: Human rights advocate
- Thomas J. Aquilino: Federal judge on the United States Court of International Trade
- Leonard Sweet: Leader in the emerging church movement
- Ira Progoff: Psychotherapist
Student Faculty Ratio