Duke University overview
United States of America
Study in United States of America with Duke University
Q. What is the main USP of Duke University?
Duke University is accredited by the Southern Association of Schools and Colleges. The academic programs of the University have affiliations including AAU, COFHE, URA, ORAU, NAICU, IAMSCU, and 568 Group. The most popular program at the University includes Computer Science, Biology, Economics, Psychology, and Public Policy. They are committed to giving the best education and knowledge to their students.
Q. What is the ranking of Duke University?
- It ranked 31st in the world by ARWU.
- It ranked 23rd in the world by THE.
- It ranked 12th in the National Universities Rankings by Forbes.
- It ranked 5th in the nation by THE.
- The University has 15 Nobel Prize Winners, 3 Turing Award Winners, and 50 Rhodes Scholars as their Alumni.
Q. How many students study at Duke University?
There are more than 16,500 students enrolled in the different programs of the University of which more than 9,000 are postgraduates and more than 6,000 are undergraduates.
Q. Who are the top Alumni of Duke University?
- Tim Cook (CEO of Apple)
- Adam Silver (Commissioner of the NBA)
- Judy Wood (Broadcaster)
- Grant Hill (Basketball Player)
- Kyrie Irving (Basketball Player)
- Ken Jeong (Comedian)
- Seth Curry (Basketball Player)
- JJ Redick (Basketball Player)
- Christian Laettner (Basketball Player)
- Melinda French Gates (Philanthropist)
- Austin Rivers (Basketball Player)
- Carlos Boozer (Basketball Player)
Student Faculty Ratio