European School of Economics Milan admission process
Study in Italy with European School of Economics Milan
Q. Is it hard to get admission into European School of Economics Rome?
The university requires you to have an average GPA of 3.6, so it is kind of hard to get into European School of Economics Milan.
Q. Does European School of Economics Milan give a conditional offer?
No, the University doesn’t give conditional offer.
Q. How do I apply to European School of Economics Milan?
One can apply on their website directly.
Q. What are the eligibility requirements for admission European school of Economics Milan?
- Completed Online Application Form
- Official copy of the High School Diploma or foreign equivalent certificate (American High School diploma and IB with 24 points or above accepted)
- Fee for Application (£50/€50/$75) you can pay here (www.eseRome.ac.uk/apply.html)
- Official High School Transcripts
- Recommendation Letter-one
- Photocopy of Passport/ ID document
- ENGLISH Language requirements: IELTS 6.0 (169 – 175) TOEFL iBT 87; Pearson Test 50-57; Cambridge CAE grade C; Trinity College ISE II (Students have up to 90 days from the beginning of their course to submit the sufficient English language scores). Students have up to 90 days to submit their English Language
- Passport sized One photograph
Q. What are the IELTS requirements?
A minimum of 6.0 bands are required to apply at European school of Economics Milan.
Q. What is the application fee at European School of Economics Milan?
Fee for Application is £50/€50/$75.
Q. How many intakes are there for European School of Economics Milan?
The European School of Economics welcomes applications for Bachelor's, Master's, MBA, Executive Programs, and ESE Short Courses throughout the academic year, with start dates spanning the calendar year.
Q. Does European School of Economics Milan require me to write a personal statement?
Yes, applicants are required to write a personal statement.
Q. What are the deadlines to apply for European School of Economics Milan?
The deadlines for 2022 intake are January 2023 and April 2023.
Q. Do European School of Economics Milan programs have any international accreditations?
Yes, the university programs have international accreditations.
Student Faculty Ratio