International Aviation Academy of New Zealand
Study in New Zealand with International Aviation Academy of New Zealand
INTERNATIONAL AVIATION ACADEMY OF NEW ZEALAND
The International Aviation Academy of New Zealand is a professional flight training arm of Canterbury Aero Club. The IAANZ offers pilot student a range of learning environments from Controlled air space at their base the International airport or at their own satellite air field, West Melton, where students are able to sharpen their skills in uncontrolled air space.
INTERNATIONAL AVIATION ACADEMY OF NEW ZEALAND, HISTORY
The IAANZ is an arm of Canterbury Aero Club which was opened in1928.The IAANZ is located in Christchurch city. It is the part of technical and trade school industry.
INTERNATIONAL AVIATION ACADEMY OF NEW ZEALAND, COURSES
The International Academy of New Zealand offers many courses some of the are
- Diploma in Aviation (General Aviation)
- Diploma in Aviation ( Flight Instruction/ Airline Preparation)
- Commercial Pilot Licence/ Instrument Rating (Multi Engine)
- Commercial Pilot Licence, Practical & Theory
- Private Pilot Licence, Theory
- Instrument Rating
- Flight Instructor Rating
- Airline Transport Pilot Theory Preparation
- Multi Crew Coordination Course and A320 Type Rating
INTERNATIONAL AVIATION ACADEMY OF NEW ZEALAND, eLEARNING
The International Academy of New Zealand also provides eLearning in theory subjects. The following theory subjects are available –
- Aircraft Technology
- Flight Radio
- Human Factors
- Flight Navigation
- Air Law
- BGT Theory
- ATPL Aerodynamics, Performance and Systems
- ATPL Law
- ATPL Navigation and Instrument Aids
- ATPL Flight Planning
- IR Navigation and Flight Planning
- IR Law
- IR Instruments and Navigation Aids
The fee in The International Aviation Academy of New Zealand vary from courses to courses it ranges from NZD$150 to NZD$500. Student can check fee for their courses from the official website of the academy that is https://flighttraining.co.nd.
INTERNATIONAL AVIATION ACADEMY OF NEW ZEALAND, USP
The International Aviation Academy of New Zealand is located at Christchurch International Airport is a modern complex, it is a home to around 100 commercial pilot and flight instructor trainees per year. It has a fleet of 28 aircraft and one of the most experienced instructing team. It helps students to develop skills in a truly professional airline environment.
WHY? INTERNATIONAL AVIATION ACADEMY OF NEW ZEALAND
The benefits of getting training from The International Aviation Academy of New Zealand are –
- Integrated professional flight training
- Airline environment at a major international airport
- NZQA approved courses
- NZQA Category provider
- Professional training Facilities
- Large training fleet of 25 aircraft
- On-site engineering
- Three air fields – West Melton, Rangiora and Christchurch International Airport.
- Christchurch Botanical Garden
- TranzAlpine Train
- Canterbury Museum
- Willowbank Wildlife Reserve
- Christchurch Gondola
- Margaret Mahy Family Ground
- International Antarctic Centre
- Quake City
- Banks Peninsula
- Hagley Park
Food and Drink
- Soul Quarter
- Coriander’s City
- Mainland Turkish Food Victoria
- The Monday Room
- Pomeroy’s Old Brewery Inn
- Pot Sticker Dumpling Bar
- Smokey T’s
- Steampunk Laboratory
Students can apply to the International Aviation Academy of New Zealand by following these steps –
- Post or email the completed application form with the documents required.
- If you fulfill all requirements of the Academy, you will be called for the interview.
- After passing the interview, student has to complete the ADAPT Online Test and submit your results.
- Then Academy invites the students to complete a series of Tests.
- If all the process goes well then the student is considered as selected and provided with offer letter.
For International students the complete application form should be sent to [email protected] with passport copy and copies of educational documents. Then they take an ADAPT test and a Skype based interview. Then only the offer letter is sent.
All candidates applying for a Commercial Pilot Course are required to pass a New Zealand Civil Aviation Authority Class1 medical before programme commencement. For other courses Class2 medical clearance is acceptable.
Facilities for International students
Full details of immigration requirement are available from immigration New Zealand and can be checked through their official website that is www.immigration.govt.nz.
International students are not entitled to the public health services. They have to bear all the expenses. Further details can be seen on the official website of Ministry of Health, New Zealand that is www.moh.govt.nz.
When to Apply
The International Aviation Academy of New Zealand issues application in January and June. Students can download the application form from the official website that is flighttraining.co.nz.
International Aviation Academy of New Zealand Programs