Sheffield Hallam University
Study in United Kingdom with Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University is a public university which was founded in 1843 and then gained the university status in 1992. The university is located in South Yorkshire, England. The college has two campuses : Collegiate Campus, which is Heart of the Campus which has easy access to Sheffield railway station and City Campus is the Main Entrance which is in south-west Sheffield.
Sheffield Hallam University comprises of three faculties and a school: Faculty of Arts, Computing, Engineering and Sciences, Faculty of Development and Society, Faculty of Health and Wellbeing and Sheffield Business School. The university offers 672 types of courses to the students along with work placement opportunities through these faculties.
Sheffield Hallam University has more than 31,000 students including 24,706 undergraduate students and 6,778 graduate students. The university has 2,071 faculties. The student to faculty ratio is 15:1.
Sheffield Hallam University is eighth largest university in the UK. The university offers variety of scholarships and bursaries to international students.
Notable Alumni: Andrea Hirata (Famous Indonesian Writer of The Rainbow Troops), Dame Kelly Holmes (Double Olympic medalist 2004),Andy Whitfield (Actor Best Known For His Role In TV Drama Spartacus)
Sheffield Hallam University Programs
Sheffield Hallam University Application Requirements
IELTS score requirementsA strong proficiency in the English language is essential for admission into universities in United Kingdom. To be able to get a successful admission in Sheffield Hallam University in United Kingdom students need to complete IELTS with a minimum score of 6.
Sheffield Hallam University Cost of studies
Undergraduate: GBP 13,250
Fees may vary for each program. Please visit program page for specific fees.
Sheffield Hallam University Deadlines
Bachelors: 15th January
Masters: 15th January
Deadlines may vary for each program. Please visit program page for specific deadlines.
Sheffield Hallam University Rankings
Sheffield Hallam University Scholarships
1. Transform Together Scholarships for International and European Union Students
Transform together scholarships are open to European students (non-UK) and abroad students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate tutored a course at Sheffield Hallam University within the2019/20 year.
Eligibility Criteria/ Scholarship Guidelines
To be eligible for this scholarship you must fulfill the below criteria:
• Be an international or a European Union (non-UK), fee-paying student
• Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honors degree and should meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
• Undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
• Have a suggestion for a full-time taught an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
• Be self-funding your studies
• Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for instance, field trips