Stony Brook University SUNY application requirements
United States of America
Study in United States of America with Stony Brook University SUNY
1. Academic Transcript
2. Recommendation letter Teacher or Counselor
3. Documented English Proficiency( TOEFL, Duolingo, SAT, ACT, IELTS, AP, IB, A levels or PTE Academic)
4. Official Test Scores of the SAT, ACT.
1. Academic transcripts from the college or institution where you studied as an undergraduate.
2. Three Recommendation Letters
3. Resume with a Statement of Purpose
4. GRE score (Kindly mention refer to the eligibility requirement about your specific program of interest)
5. English Proficiency Documented (TOEFL preferred)
*Above scores are the average score which Universities have accepted students in the past. Future score requirements could be very different and successful admission depends on many other factors besides the entrance / academic score. Contact our consultants for further assistance.
Student Faculty Ratio