Temple University overview
United States of America
Study in United States of America with Temple University
Q.What is unique about the University?
Ans: The Temple University USP is what attracts a huge number of applications around the globe. The university unique programs and courses have been able to set up a benchmark for the students and is home to around 40,000 students. The University along with various departments has also various research centers that are known for its excellence. Temple University was given the status of the R1 Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education, for conducting high research activity.
Q. What is the ranking of the Temple University?
Ans: Temple University Rankings and Achievements are as follows:
According to the U.S News and World Report:
- Ranked 103 in National Universities
- Ranked 62 in Best Value College for Veterans
- Ranked 75 in Best Value School
- Ranked 132 in top performers on social mobility
- Ranked 46 in top public schools
- Ranked 131in best undergraduate engineering program
Other achievements include:
- Temple University Undergraduate college is among top colleges according to the Princeton Review
- Temple University a good amount of funding for its research activity
Q. What is the location of the Temple University?
Ans: Temple University is located at 1801 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19122, United States. For direction to reach the main campus and other campuses, click here: https://www.temple.edu/maps-and-directions
Q. Is it a large campus?
Ans:Yes it is huge campus.
Q. What's the weather around the Temple University?
Ans: The weather is generally cold with temperatures dipping down to negative but at the same time summers are really hot and humid.
Q. Who are the top Alumni of Temple University?
Ans: Temple University Notable Alumni are as follows:
- Nika Gilauri: Former Prime Minister of Georgia
- Bill Cosby: comedian
- Kunal Nayyar: actor
- Adam Mckay: producer
- John Oates: singer
- Jim Cawley: former Lieutenant Governor of Pennsylvania
- Patricia Wettig: playwright
- Robby Anderson: NFL player
- Norman Fell: actor
- Tim Heidecker: comedian and director
- Joe Hoeffel: U.S. Congressman
Q. Is it difficult to get into Temple University?
Ans: the University is quite selective with an acceptance rate of 60%.
Q. What are the nearest Airports to reach Temple University?
Ans: Temple University Nearest Airports includes the following:
- Philadelphia International Airport
- Atlantic City International Airport
- Newark Liberty International Airport
· Harrisburg International Airport
Q. How many Campuses does the University have?
Ans. The Temple University Campuses are beautiful in its own way. They are all well located in the city. The university has eight different campuses in and around Philadelphia.
- Main campus: The main campus of the university is located in the heart of the city. The main campus has got many new building projects and residential halls on the campus. The campus also has got sports centers, cafes and restaurants.
- Ambler campus: The campus is famous for its scenic beauty, its gardens and has all the facilities for the faculty and students. To know more about the campus, click here: https://ambler.temple.edu/
- Center city: Temple University Center City offers the ideal learning environment for adult and continuing-education students. It is surrounded by the home offices of major national corporations. To know more, click here: https://centercity.temple.edu/
- Harrisburg: The campus offers degree programs, certificate courses, and professional development opportunities. To know more, click here: https://harrisburg.temple.edu/
- Podiatric medicine: The campus was specifically developed for podiatric education and treatment. The campus has student housing, educational facilities and the comprehensive Foot and Ankle Institute. To know more, click here: https://podiatry.temple.edu/
- Health sciences center: It has the University hospital and health science center.
- Japan campus: https://www.tuj.ac.jp/
- Rome campus: https://studyabroad.temple.edu/rome
Student Faculty Ratio