University of Alabama Huntsville overview
United States of America
Study in United States of America with University of Alabama Huntsville
Q. What is the main USP of the University of Alabama, Huntsville?
University of Alabama, Huntsville is one of the best value institutions in the state. It is classified as an R2 research University for its high-level research activities. The average class size is 37 for undergraduates and 13 for graduates. The Student to faculty ratio are 18:1. The University of Alabama, Huntsville's acceptance rate is 77%.
Q. What is the ranking of University of Alabama, Huntsville?
- Ranked 475 in the nation by Forbes.
- Ranked 263 in the nation by the US News and World Report.
- Ranked 819 in the world by the US News and World Report.
- Ranked 128 for Top Public School by the US News and World Report.
Q. What is the University of Alabama, Huntsville famous for?
University of Alabama, Huntsville is a leading public research University. It is famous for its diversity, innovation, and academic excellence. The popular areas to study include Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, and Science.
Q. Is Huntsville a large city?
Yes, It is the largest city in Alabama.
Q. What's the weather around University of Alabama, Huntsville?
Huntsville has a humid subtropical climate. The summers are hot and humid and winters are mild and cold.
Q. How many students study at the University of Alabama, Huntsville?
More than 10,000 students enrolled with the University of which more than 8,000 are undergraduates and more than 1,900 graduates.
Q. Who are the top Alumni of University of Alabama, Huntsville?
- Destin Sandlin (Engineer)
- Scott Munroe (Ice Hockey Player)
- Marta Grande (Member of Italian Chamber of Deputies)
- Josh Magette (Basketball Player)
- Cam Talbot (Ice Hockey Player)
- Jan Davis (Astronaut)
- Jared Ross (Ice Hockey Player)
- Travis S. Taylor (Author)
- Steve Hettinger (Former Mayor of Huntsville)
- John Hendricks (Businessman)
Student Faculty Ratio