Study in United Kingdom with University of the Arts London
University of the Arts London History
The University was established as The London Institute in the year 1986. It was formed as a collaboration of seven different colleges of art, design, media and fashion studies. The UAL received its University status in the year 2003.
University of the Arts London Programs, Courses, and Schools
University of the Arts London comprises of six colleges namely Camberwell College of Arts, Central Saint Martins, Chelsea College of Arts, London College of Communication, London College of Fashion, Wimbledon College of Arts. The University in all offers all kinds of extensive arts and design courses in Bachelors and Masters degrees.
University of the Arts London USP
The university has thirteen halls of residence that are located all across London. It is ranked fourth highest in the UK for its number of international students.
University of the Arts London Programs
University of the Arts London Application Requirements
University of the Arts London Cost of studies
Bachelors: £ 19,930
Masters: £ 19,930
Fees may vary for each program. Please visit the program page for specific fees.
University of the Arts London Deadlines
There is no set deadline.
The University operates on rolling admissions basis, which means we will receive and process applications throughout the year as space remains available in each program.
University of the Arts London Rankings
University of the Arts London Scholarships
1. International Masters Scholarships for Non EU students at University of Arts London
The University of the Arts London is providing postgraduate scholarships for international pupils (excludes EU students), across its six Colleges.
Eligibility Criteria/Scholarship Guidelines:
To qualify for a University of the Arts London International Graduate Scholarship, candidates must be:
• Taken in for a full-time MA from the designated list, at one of the six colleges of the University of the Arts London.
• Must be an undergraduate student expecting to graduate with a good bachelor’s degree (with Honors) from a Higher Education institution by 31 July.
• Or be a graduate, having already received a good bachelors degree from a Higher Education institution
• Or (for applicants without a bachelor’s degree) be able to showcase substantial equivalent and applicable experience.
Scholarships will be provided to international pupils with the ability and potential to make an exemplary contribution to the art, design, communication or performance worlds.
272 High Holborn, London,United Kingdom