Arkansas State University overview
United States of America
Study in United States of America with Arkansas State University
Q. What is the main USP of A-State?
- Arkansas State University (A-STATE) is a state university of higher learning which was founded in 1909 and has been in operation for over a century / 100 years now.
- Arkansas State University is a state University, owned, funded and operated by the State of Arkansas. This gives it the much needed prestige as well as brings down the cost for the student as the state funds 50% roughly, of the operating budget of the University. This is almost like a 50% scholarship therefore for each student, including International Students.
- ASTATE is an Internationally recognized public research institution with 20 different accreditations
- More than 170 academic programs, concentrations, and options
- More than 85% of faculty hold the highest academic degrees in their field
- Estimated annual cost of $23,000 including tuition, fees, room and meals
- Cost of living is 12.8% less than the U.S. average
- Academic and performance scholarship opportunities, Caring and Supportive Environment
- Fee career and job placement assistance
- Free airport transfer service from Memphis International Airport
- On-campus medical centre and two full service hospitals in the community
Q. What is the ranking of A-State?
“A-State is a Public University in the state of Arkansas, USA and has been honoured as 68th in Regional Universities of South by the editors of U.S. News & World Report. A-State has been ranked as 25th in Top Public Schools of USA , 118 in Engineering Programs (At schools where doctorate not offered), 290 in Business Programs. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence”. More details can be found on the link https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/arkansas-state-university-1090/overall-rankings
- #298-#389 in National Universities
- #209 in Top Performers on Social Mobility (tie)
- #154-#209 in Top Public Schools
- Business Programs
- #123 in Best Undergraduate Engineering Programs (tie) At schools where doctorate not offered
Q. What is A-State famous for?
- A-State is famous for its Caring and Supportive Environment towards the students.
- A-State is small enough to ensure that international students feel like part of a large family, but large enough to provide a complete university experience.
- International students are well-received on campus and in the community and are valued for their diverse contributions to the university.
- Cost of living is 16% lower than the U.S. average
- Estimated annual cost including tuition, fees, room, meals, and insurance is around $23,000.
Q. Is Jonesboro is a large city?
Jonesboro is a city located in the northeastern corner of the U.S. State of Arkansas. Jonesboro is in Northeast Arkansas and its population is around 77,000.
Jonesboro is Considered one of the safest cities in the United States
Q. What's the weather around A-State?
For weather, you can see monthly average at
Q. How many students study in A-State?
- The Current Enrollments at A-State is 14, 085
- The international students population is 851
- More details can be found on the link https://www.astate.edu/info/about-asu/quick-facts/
Student Faculty Ratio