Study in Germany with Berlin School of Business and Innovation
Q. What is the main USP of BSBI?
BSBI aims to give students the tools they need for professional success in their chosen field. Our school has three values at heart: Enterprise, Leadership and Success.
Q. How many students study at BSBI?
We currently have over 1400 students.
Q. What academic institutions does BSBI partner with?
University for the Creative Arts (UCA)
- UCA is an acclaimed creative institution in the UK that ranks highly in all three of the major UK league tables. It is also a Gold Standard institution under the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF).
Concordia University Chicago (CUC)
- Concordia-Chicago has a history of academic excellence spanning more than 150 years. By offering prestigious business degrees, Concordia-Chicago has asserted itself within the global marketplace as a university that emphasises innovation, agility and business profitability.
International Telematic University UNINETTUNO
- UNINETTUNO offers a unique university experience based on quality, flexibility and innovation. It is a distance teaching university based on close cooperation with traditional universities and has been awarded the “E-xcellence” Quality Assurance in e-learning by EADTU, the European Association of Distance Teaching Universities.
Independent Studies of Science and Technology (IST)
- IST has an academic structure and organisation that rivals renowned universities all over the world. The academic staff consists of professors, lecturers and PhD-holders with backgrounds in research and recognised professional status in their field of expertise.
PPA Business School
- PPA Business School a leading European business and management school in Paris. This acclaimed higher education provider is OPQF and ACBSP accredited and is a proud member of AACSB International. The school is also one of six members of Le Réseau des Grandes Écoles Spécialisées (Réseau GES), a network of higher education institutions with over 5,500 students and 4,500 partner companies.
- The HTK Academy was founded in Hamburg in 1987 and it is a private state-approved vocational school that specialises in training graphic designers for the advertising and publishing sectors.