Brunel University admission process
Study in United Kingdom with Brunel University
Q. Is it hard to get admission into Brunel University?
Since the medium of instruction is English, the admission to the university is made easy for students from all over the world. The university follows an admissions policy based on the student’s academics and grades with nearly 60-70% admissions rate.
Q. Does Brunel University give a conditional offer?
Yes, Brunel University provides a conditional admission which is received in the student’s personal email.
Q.How Do I apply to Brunel University?
For Undergraduate : Apply through UCAS. You will just need the course code and Brunel’s code is B84. UCAS will provide complete guidance for the application form.
For Postgraduate: Apply through the university’s course finder. Complete application through the portal on eVision. If you’re an international or EU student applying through one of the agents, then please check the university’s country specific pages.
Q. What are the eligibility requirements for admission to Brunel University?
The eligibility criteria includes the following:
1. Academic Qualifications : Provide Full official transcripts and certificates.
2. English Language Proficiency : Demonstrate the English language ability as part of the application process.
3. Passport : A copy of the passport needs to be uploaded as part of the application.
4. Deposit : International students require a £3000 deposit towards the tuition fee. The details will be included in the offer email.
5. Visas and Immigration : Apply for a student visa which covers the whole duration of the course.
Q. What are the IELTS requirements?
An IELTS score between 6.0 - 7.0 or equivalent is required to apply at Brunel University.
Q. What are the documents needed for the applications to Brunel University?
1. Complete application form
2. Official transcripts
3. Personal Statement
4. REference letter
5. English Language Proficiency Test Scores
6. Passport Photocopy
7. Deposit of £3000 towards the tuition fees before issuance of CAS.
Q.What is the application fee in Brunel University?
The application fee is £20 for one course or £26 for multiple courses or late applications.
Q. How many intakes Brunel University has?
There are 2 intakes, January and September.
Q. How can I apply for bachelor courses into Brunel University?
The requirements are as follows. It may vary depending on the program.
a. UCAS application
b. Official high school transcripts
c. Recommendation letter
d. Personal Statement
e. Predicted Grades
f. IELTS - 6.0 / TOEFL IBT - 79
Q. Does Brunel University require me to write a personal statement ?
The personal statement is a mandatory part of your UCAS application and it is about your personal and educational accomplishments linked to what you want to study and why.
Q. What do I include in my personal statement for Brunel University?
It should include what you have done, the skills and experience gained and how this links to the course you're applying for.
Q. What are the deadlines to apply for in Brunel University?
Bachelors : June 30, Sep 21
Masters : September term - Aug 21, January term - Nov 23
Q. Does Brunel University programs have any international accreditations?
Brunel University has the following accreditations:
1. Business and Management BSc - Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
2. Accounting and Business Management / Brunel MBA - Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
3. Marketing Management / Corporate Brand Management / Marketing - Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
4. International Business BSc - Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
5. Global Supply Chain Management - Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
6. Human Resource Management - The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
7. Human Resources and Employment Relations - The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
Student Faculty Ratio