University of Illinois Urbana Champaign programs and courses
United States of America
Study in United States of America with University of Illinois Urbana Champaign
Q. What are weekend activities for students studying in UIUC?
Students can visit the following places during their time off-
- University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana
- Crystal Lake Park
- Downtown Champaign
- Urbana's Market at the Square
- Spurlock Museum Editor's Pick
- Meadowbrook Park
- University of Illinois Arboretum
- Krannert Art Museum.
Q. What is the fee structure for courses in UIUC?
The average tuition fee for tier international students is $17,660.
Q. What are the top bachelor’s courses in UIUC?
Agribusiness, Markets & Management
- Agricultural and Biological Engineering (ACES)
- Agricultural and Biological Engineering (ENG)
- Agricultural and Consumer Economics
- Agricultural Communications - Advertising
- Agricultural Communications - Journalism
- Agricultural Education
- Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communications
- Animal Sciences
- Architectural Studies
- Art and Art History
- Art Education (K-12)
- Art Undeclared
- Arts and Entertainment Technology
- Asian American Studies
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Brain and Cognitive Science
- Business Undeclared
- Chemical Engineering
Q. What are the top master courses in UIUC?
The top master’s courses are as following-
- Arts, Design & Architecture
- Natural Sciences & Mathematics
- Business & Management
- Engineering & Technology
- Social Sciences
- Education & Training
- Computer Science & IT
- Medicine & Health
- Agriculture & Forestry
Student Faculty Ratio