Study in Germany with GISMA
Q. What is the main USP of GISMA?
- GISMA believes in creating leading members of the global business community.
- GISMA stands for practice-oriented and inspiring management education that enables students to be engaged in life-long learning and synergizing relevant academic science and practice.
- GISMA cooperates with a network of globally operating organizations in business and higher education and supports the business community in its internationalization and change processes by preparing students for the global and regional (German) business community.
Q. What is the ranking of GISMA?
The economist has ranked GISMA University as #20 among the world's best Universities in the year 2017.
The MBA course of the institute is ranked #18th in the world 2019 America Economia ranking list.
Ranked #26th in Europe and #5th in France by Financial Times 2019 global MBA ranking.
Q. What are the Awards and achievements.?
- One of six AMBA-accredited business schools in Germany.
- Average starting salaries of €62k for the Grenoble MBA.
Q. What is GISMA famous for?
GISMA is famous for its MBA program.
Q. Is Hannover is a large city?
Yes, it is.
Q. What's the weather around GISMA?
The weather around GISMA warm summers and mild winters.
Q. How many students study in GISMA?
There are 75000 students at GISMA.