Lehigh University admission process
United States of America
Study in United States of America with Lehigh University
Q. Is it hard to get admission into LU?
The acceptance rate of LU is 49.5% university requires you to have an average GPA of 3.85, so it is kind of very hard to get into LU.
Q. How do I apply to LU?
One can apply on their website directly.
Q. What are the eligibility requirements for admission to LU?
- Common Application or Coalition Application with Lehigh Questions and Writing Supplement
- Recommendations and Reports
- School Report (including counselor recommendation) and Official High School Transcript
- Teacher Recommendation(one)
- Mid-year School Report and Transcript
- Final School Report and Transcript
- $70 Application Fee
- Official SAT or ACT scores– Optional
- A minimum GPA required is 3.85.
Q. What are the IELTS requirements?
A minimum of 7.00 Bands are required for the LU admissions.
Q. What are the documents needed for the applications at LU?
Documents needed for application include:
- English Language Proficiency Test
- Letter of Recommendation
- High School Scores
- Personal Statement
Q. What is the application fee at LU?
There is an application fee of $70.
Q. How many intakes are there for LU?
There are two intakes for fall and spring.
Q. Does it require me to write a personal statement?
Yes, applicants are not required to write a personal statement.
Q. What are the deadlines to apply for LU?
The regular application date for Lehigh University is January 1. Early decision is available to interested students, and the Lehigh early decision date is November 1.
Q. Do LU programs have any international accreditations?
Yes, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International) has granted accreditation to Lehigh University's College of Business. AACSB International is a specialized agency that accredits undergraduate and graduate business administration and accounting programs.
Student Faculty Ratio