Loyola University Chicago acceptance rate
United States of America
Study in United States of America with Loyola University Chicago
Loyola University Chicago Acceptance rateLoyola University Chicago in United States of America accepts students from diverse backgrounds, and all geographies. The acceptance rate at Loyola University Chicago is at 73%. It indicates that Loyola University Chicago has a selective admission policy which is predominantly dependent on the academic performance of the student.
a) University online application
b) Official high school transcript
c) One letter of recommendation
d) Statement of purpose, writing sample or personal statement
e) Official SAT/ACT scores
f) Typical SAT scores: Reading (520-630), Math (530-630), Writing (520-620), ACT (25-29)
g) Average GPA 3.70
h) TOEFL/IELTS scores if the applicant’s native language is not English
i) Acceptance rate: 63.3% (2015)
Requirements vary for each program. Please visit program page for specific requirements.
1. Free online application
2. For undergraduate students, there is no fee for the application but Graduate students have to pay $60 for the application.
3. Graduating from high-school must
4. Excellent academic performance
5. Test Score
6. English Proficiency test score-
8. TOEFL-paper based score (PBT)-550
9. TOEFL-Internet based score- (IBT)-80
10. TOEFL ITP Plus for China - 627
11. IELTS- 6.5
12. PTE- 54
13. Duolingo- 110
14. 540 on the SAT's Evidence-Based Reading/Writing section
15. 21 on the ACT's English section
16. Completion of a non-ESL college-level English class at a U.S. college or university.
17. Official High-school transcripts
18. Secondary school report form
19. Professional Resume
20. Recommendation letters
21. Personal essays
22. A Portfolio review for the studio-art program.
23. Bank statement
24. Visa and passport
25. Documents regarding financial records.
*Above scores are the average score which Universities have accepted students in the past. Future score requirements could be very different and successful admission depends on many other factors besides the entrance / academic score. Contact our consultants for further assistance.
Student Faculty Ratio