Loyola University Chicago sat
United States of America
Study in United States of America with Loyola University Chicago
Loyola University Chicago SAT score requirementsTo be able to get a successful admission in Loyola University Chicago in United States of America students need to complete the SAT with a minimum score of 1215.
a) University online application
b) Official high school transcript
c) One letter of recommendation
d) Statement of purpose, writing sample or personal statement
e) Official SAT/ACT scores
f) Typical SAT scores: Reading (520-630), Math (530-630), Writing (520-620), ACT (25-29)
g) Average GPA 3.70
h) TOEFL/IELTS scores if the applicant’s native language is not English
i) Acceptance rate: 63.3% (2015)
Requirements vary for each program. Please visit program page for specific requirements.
1. Free online application
2. For undergraduate students, there is no fee for the application but Graduate students have to pay $60 for the application.
3. Graduating from high-school must
4. Excellent academic performance
5. Test Score
6. English Proficiency test score-
8. TOEFL-paper based score (PBT)-550
9. TOEFL-Internet based score- (IBT)-80
10. TOEFL ITP Plus for China - 627
11. IELTS- 6.5
12. PTE- 54
13. Duolingo- 110
14. 540 on the SAT's Evidence-Based Reading/Writing section
15. 21 on the ACT's English section
16. Completion of a non-ESL college-level English class at a U.S. college or university.
17. Official High-school transcripts
18. Secondary school report form
19. Professional Resume
20. Recommendation letters
21. Personal essays
22. A Portfolio review for the studio-art program.
23. Bank statement
24. Visa and passport
25. Documents regarding financial records.
*Above scores are the average score which Universities have accepted students in the past. Future score requirements could be very different and successful admission depends on many other factors besides the entrance / academic score. Contact our consultants for further assistance.
Student Faculty Ratio