Northeastern University admission process
United States of America
Study in United States of America with Northeastern University
Q. Is it hard to get admission into NEU?
Northeastern University (NU) is tougher to get into if you just look at the admission rate. Each college, on the other hand, seeks to populate its incoming class with a diverse range of students with diverse abilities, backgrounds, and perspectives. University requires you to have an average GPA of 4.04.
Q.Does NEU/NU give a conditional offer?
Yes, the University gives conditional offers.
Q. How do I apply to NEU?
One can apply on their website directly.
Q. What are the eligibility requirements for admission to NEU?
- Online application form
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended
- Personal statement, detailing your interest in the program and goals
- Non-refundable application fee of $75 to $100 (if required)
- One to three letters of recommendation
- Professional resume and/or curriculum vitae
- Official GRE, LSAT, or GMAT scores (If required by your program)
- Submit proof of English proficiency including official TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, or Duolingo exam scores based on your college’s requirements. Please note required scores vary by program.
Q. What are the IELTS requirements?
For the graduate course it should be 6.5 and for the doctoral program it should be 7.00.
Q. What are the documents needed for the applications NEU/NU?
Documents needed for application include:
- English Language Proficiency Test
- Letter of Recommendation
- High School Scores/Transcripts
- Standardized test
- Personal Statement
- Other requirements-
- You may be required to submit a creative portfolio through Slide Room if you are applying to the College of Arts, Media, and Design.
- You must submit the Declaration and Certification of Finances (DCF), if you are an international student. For additional information, see the International Applicants page.
Q. What is the application fee at NEU/NU?
There is an application fee $75 to $100.
Q. How many intakes are there for NEU/NU?
There are four intakes for: Summer, winter, fall and spring.
Q. Does NEU require me to write a personal statement?
Yes, applicants are required to write a personal statement.
Q. What are the deadlines to apply for Washington State University?
The deadlines for admission 2022 are mid February, early April.
Q. Do NU/NEU programs have any international accreditations?
Yes, The New England Commission of Higher Education has granted Northeastern University accreditation (NECHE).
Student Faculty Ratio